The most comprehensive, award-winning aviation weather book in the industry. Covers in detail the latest METAR, TAF and graphic weather products from AC00-45E, Aviation Weather Services. International weather and accident/incident information is included to add relevance to the weather data. Expanded coverage of icing, weather hazards and flight planning. Review questions with answers at the end of the book.
- Over 500 full-color illustrations and photographs
- Covers topics like icing, weather hazards, and flight planning
- Reviews material with questions with answers at the end of the book
- Appendices cover common conversions, weather reports, forecasts, and charts, as well as domestic and international METAR, TAF, and graphic weather products
- Includes international weather considerations
- Examples of accidents/incidents helps illustrate the weather data